- the last few minutes of Goldfinger (Did they run out of money? The tropical island looks like they are in the local botanical gardens. You can see the wires on Goldfinger's plummetting Gulfstream jet.)
- Bond slapping his female colleague, Dink, on the bottom with the comment, "Run along, Dink... Man talk!"
- Roger Moore looking tired in A View to a Kill
- protracted underwater scenes in Thunderball
- in You Only Live Twice some of the space scenes look like an episode of Thunderbirds (thank God for John Barry's score)
- when Blofeld's white pussy goes apeshit (clawing desperately at Donald Pleasance) because of the explosions sounding off on the Pinewood set (volcano/rocket base), You Only Live Twice
- Bond and Tracey prancing around like some demented shampoo commercial to the strains of Louis Armstrong's "We Have All the Time in the World" in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- all of Octopussy
Friday, 15 February 2013
The crappiest James Bond moments
In the interest of 'equal time', I am now going to slag off my favourite movie franchise.....
I am sure you have others.