- Great location - 10 mins walk to the Canberra Centre (downtown shopping mall), bars, restaurants, Canberra Theatre, 5 mins walk to the Australian War Memorial and the start of trail to Mount Ainslie.
- Cheap on-site parking ($10 a night)
- Great food (choice of two restaurants - up market or bistro).
- Public bar and bottle shop.
- Clubby decor - open fires, wing chairs, couches in public areas, with quirky touches like a 30's radio unit, old telephone switchboard, huge fish tanks in the corridors.
|Cheap pub food in the beer garden - Lamb shanks, Chicken Kiev|