- Stay in Tuban/Kuta (Legian if you are upwardly mobile)
- Wear Bintang tank tops, Rhonda/Ketut tees have gone out of fashion, I was hanging out for some Schappelle Corby t-shirt banter, but no takers.
- Wear peaked cap (with knockoff Designer sunglasses on top- indoors as well)
- Over weight
- Hair braids (including beards)
- Walk around streets sucking on a large Bintang after breakfast (or in lieu of)
- With kids (called Cooper, Maddison or Jayden - out of school holiday period) and grandparents (as baby sitters)
- Last but not least, this is the clincher, tattoos - everywhere - arms, legs, backs, chests. All ages 18 years to old-enough-to-know better. I've seen old farts in their 70's get inked here. The nursing homes are going to be full of wrinkled bodies with dragons.
Saturday, 29 March 2014
Bali Bogan Checklist ... Spot the Aussie
I suppose it is much cheaper in Bali to get tatts. Back in Australia it could cost thousands. With the cost of budget airfares (e.g. $400-$500 return) you come out a head (a dickhead).