Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

People who make me laugh. People who DON'T make me laugh

I know I'm not a comedian, but this is from a grumpy's perspective, with too much time on his hands....

People who I find particularly funny:
  • Sean Lock
  • Dylan Moran
  • Robert Popper (writer of Friday Night Dinner, brilliant - but the "Mr Morris" episode really annoyed me - the old shit should have been mauled by Wilson, the German Shepherd)
  • Simon Amstell
  • Shaun Micallef
  • Dave O'Neil (warm, wry, Melbourne, my generation)
  • Kitty Flanagan
  • Paul O'Grady (Scouse gold, wrote a ripper autobiography)
  • Chelsea Handler
  • Seth MacFarlane
  • Sarah Millican
  • Miranda Hart
  • Jo Brand
  • Lee Mack
  • Eric Morecombe  R.I.P.
People who I find unfunny:
  • Chris Lilley
  • Steve Carell movies (but he is funny live or on chat shows)
  • Jimmy Fallon
  • Jim Carrey
  • Cheech & Chong (yes, I know this is very '80s)
  • Will Ferrell (same as Mr Carell, charming when on live TV)
  • Keith Lemon
  • anyone on "The Footy Show"
  • anyone remotely connected to Two and a Half Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Spam and links will be deleted by administrator.