- You CAN get enough of Stephen Fry.
- "Eat a bag of dicks" is a valid reply to someone you disagree with.
- It's not just me who should get a life.
- The secret pleasure in Unfollowing a celebrity.
- There is often more twats than tweets.
- You can be just as mundane on Facebook, but with less characters.
- It's addictive if you
stalkfollow the right people.
- Being a
sycophantfan can be fun.
- Second screening spoils a good mini-series on the box #crapattentionspan.
- Being favorited to me means someone you admire has bothered to read your tweet.
- Be quick to reply, snappy one-liners/ pop culture references mandatory.
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
What I have learnt from Twitter
After having a Twitter account for a week, here are my findings:
My crap formula:
T = (SP)+(rt)+v
where T=Twitter, SP=self-promotion, r=rant, t=trivia, v=voyeurism