Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

The worst puns in the world? 12 painful puns. It dozen get any worse.


  • Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
  • Know how Moses makes his tea? Hebrews it.
  • A dyslexic man walks into a bra ...
  • When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble!
  • Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
  • A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray was a seasoned veteran.
  • Energiser Bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
  • When chemists die, they barium.
  • This girl said she recognised me from the vegetarian club, but I've never met herbivore.
  • I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
  • I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
  • They told me I had Type A  blood, but it was a Type O.
Benny Hill would blush.
Coming to a Christmas cracker soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Spam and links will be deleted by administrator.