Can this show get any better?
- Tatiana Maslany's tour de force performances - streetwise Sarah, manic but loyal Alison, intellectual hipster Cosima, "pro-clone" Rachel, tortured spoon-sucking psycho Helena .....
- The imaginative art direction, photography
- Cool, atmospheric musical score.
- The crap-I-didn't-see-that-one-coming plot twists.
- Stalwart hustler Felix (Jordan Gavaris) playing every woman's dream camp friend. Seeing him have to dress "suburban" to visit Alison was a hoot.
- Maria ("The Tudors", "Dexter") Doyle Kennedy's passionate, gutsy foster mum with a secret.
- sinister Dr Leekie (Matt Frewer, I remember him from eighties cult TV "Max Headroom")
Best guilty pleasure TV series of 2013?
PS Hope Tatiana's agent negotiated appropriate salary for her multiple roles.